21 Jul Increase Direct Bookings with These 11 Tips for Hotel Website Designing
Online travel agencies or OTA has truly ruled the online hotel market nowadays. So, every hotel is looking for direct bookings. When travel agencies and agents play an important role to boost occupancy and exposure of hotels, direct online bookings can reduce acquisition cost and give better results.
- An Attractive and Easy to Use Website Your hotel website is the only way to increase direct bookings. To attract more guests, share your experience and convey genuine story about the legacy of your property. Quality images, attractive design, online bookings, and interactive interface are important elements.
- Know Your Customer Segments Data is important to improve direct bookings. Hotel data is very important to know the most beneficial customer segments and your guests and why your hotel is most preferred. If you want to increase direct bookings, you have to show your USP.
- Online Bookings In order to start searching and booking a hotel room, a lot of travelers go online. So, it is important to include an option for direct booking on your site. Most of the travelers use mobile device. So it is important to make sure that your online booking engine is integrated with property management system and is commission-free.
- Offer Discounts You can offer attractive discounts to limited audiences like Facebook followers, email subscribers, and loyalty program members. It can promote direct bookings through a special discount code.
- Make the Most of Social Media You can also post engaging content on your Facebook page. This way, you can upload videos, real pictures and blogs about the destination and your hotel and link them to relevant web pages.
- Attractive Packages Offering add-ons to perform booking and attractive packages can encourage customers to book directly. Don’t confuse them with too many options.
- Upload Videos YouTube witnesses around 4 billion views per day. So, video is the best source of inspiration. It will help engage visitors to your site. For engagement, posting videos on YouTube can do wonders. Make sure to link back to the webpage where you have added “Book Now” button.
- Remarket Your Website No matter how simple online bookings are and how amazing your website is, you always have to remarket your business. Add a unique code and track visitors who avoid bookings and show customized ads on social media when they leave your site in order to win them back.
- Loyalty Program They are helpful to encourage repeat business. They incentivize your guests to book direct to redeem points and get special discounts and perks.
- Add Social Proof UGC or user-generated content is considered to be the most reliable aspect of marketing. It works as a word of mouth for your website. User-generated reviews help transform visitors into bookers. Add guest reviews to your site, Facebook and Twitter follower counts, and TripAdvisor rating widges and badges.
- Get Found These days, travel agencies have become very popular. So, travelers compare hotel deals and perform bookings through them. So, direct booking process in your website should be easy to use and responsive.